Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge 4JzDMOF
Corellia_

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge UdylAla
I knew you were smart girl... just stay here... I'll distract them. Once you and your friend have a good shot, take it... and then get your asses aboard the ship!

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge TJEud3w
The Bothan immediately takes off his clothes, and tosses them towards Lilim. He quickly scurries around the perimeter of the outpost, in an effort to distance himself from his two conspirators. Finding another manhole, he lifts it up and begins yelling to the stormtroopers. Both Lilim and the stranger look in astonishment as the bothan frantically gestures to the Stormtroopers standing watch in front of the transport ship. Both stormtroopers raise their weapons as they walk over toward the naked Bothan. Lilim tries her best to listen but cannot make out any of the dialogue between them.

Suddenly, one of the Stormtroopers grabs the neck of the Bothan, and points their gun towards his face. The Bothan shakes his head in a panic back and forth, seemingly in fear. One of the Stormtroopers raises his comlink causing Lilim to gasp... the Bothan in one swift movement slices the neck of the stormtrooper, causing him to clutch his throat and collapse to the ground. The other stormtrooper raises his gun to shoot just as the bothan whirls his small frame whipping his back leg around to roundhouse the shocked stormtrooper. Loosing his footing, the stormtrooper falls into the open manhole just as the bothan closes the latch.

He bends down quickly patting down the still bleeding stormtrooper. Seizes his weapon, and data disk and gestures to Lilim to hurry as he runs up the ramp of the ship. The ships engines come to life as well as the multiple lights outside the vessel flicker and activate. The stormtrooper's hands collapse from his neck. Blood shoots from his carotid artery as his struggle to maintain his life ceases...

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge DLvqOYZ
Vergesso Base_

0600 Came too fast. But Dio did his job. The recent occupants of the YT-1760 found themselves sitting in the Communications Center, Kafei sat next to the Cantina woman, while Kafei sat in the middle of Zahn, and Vermirah. Obi-wan sat by himself upon a small stool near the center of the room. All had been waiting for nearly 10 minutes when suddenly the doors open...

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge C8V7kd8
General Kenobi, (glances around the room) and friends... I apologize that I had to keep you waiting. The fight against the Empire does not go well. It seems that one of our top Generals was unable to escape from Corellia. At this time the Empire has probably captured him, or killed him. He paid his life so that our transport could escape. I just notified his family through our encrypted subspace transceiver. Sadly... his family won't know until several days from now. I don't know how much any of you know about the resistance, and i'm not sure if any of you would like to join us... no matter what your feelings are at this time, all of you are heroes today. You have helped to bring back one of the major leaders of the Republic during the Clone Wars... and my personal friend.

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge CTCCzTD
I am eternally grateful of your efforts... but today should not be celebrated. It should be mourned...

What do you mean- oh... the child. I am very heartbroken for your loss General, We have taken the necessary arrangements you may pay your resp-

It was Luke, Senator... the child that was killed was Leia's brother.

No... theres no way! (Stands and turns around clutching his mouth) Our plan??? The prophecy?? What Master Yoda told us?? (turns around to face everyone) But you were protecting him??

I failed Senator, it was Boba Fett. I tried my best to get there in time... ((shakes his head in disgust)) Senator... if Boba Fett targeted him-

They know... My god!!! Leia!!!

(stands approaches Bail and places hand on his shoulder) Senator, we do not yet know if they do. But we must proceed as if it's true. Where is she?

With, him...

Good. I will need to speak with him as well.

But Obi-wan (grabs his shoulders) should you even risk seeing him? What if you are followed? We don't even know how Luke was found??

You are right but I must see him, Bail. Luke was my entire purpose for living. And now he is gone. I have to know why neither him or Qui-gon forsaw this...

Qui-gon???

Remind me to tell you some other time, I will need a ship. Can one be provided?

Of course. When you see her... please, tell her I love her.

Consider it done my friend.

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge 0UmCLbX
Obi-wan turns and tells the story of the Clone Wars from his point of view. Stating that the Jedi were not traitors to the Republic, but that the Emperor sought to maintain his grip upon the galaxy and viewed the Jedi as a threat. Obi-wan told the origin of the Sith, and the Jedi Order... later he expressed that the Jedi had become monumentally naive believing that the Sith were destroyed. And that their mortal enemies would employ the same tactics as they used thousands of years ago. The Jedi believed themselves as police for the galaxy, and that the bureaucracy and the Jedi Knights could work together to maintain a stable democracy.[/size]

Vermirah, there are very few that could have pulled off the effort to rescue me successfully. I want you to come with me... while I cannot reveal where we are going, or why. You will have to leave your friends behind, unfortunately. It is likely that the Empire is searching for us already, and it will be too dangerous for them to join us. I can only ask that you trust me. And in time... I will train you in ways of the Force.

As for the rest of you... all of you are welcome to join us, if you choose to. If not you can still train here, and learn anything that you would find beneficial. However, if you do not join us you will wake up aboard a transport to the closest nearby planet.

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge MMZl6vkExcerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge 7EJclfc
((Felco & Kafei weighed their collective decisions carefully, fully knowing from their recent research that only Vermirah had been outed officially as a rebel sympathizer))

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge BbC1rnJ
Sorry to burst in on your picnic, but I have some bad news. The Pilot didn't make it.

Unfortunate. We can pass all his codes to-

Not interested, we already have our own ship.

Well then... Obi-wan it would seem that we have an extra ship already prepped and ready for you.

I refuse. It wouldn't be proper for me to accept the ship that I was rescued in.

Well then V... looks like you got yourself a ship.

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge RDnSnP7
Corellia_

Hurling himself away from the incoming grenade Felco grimaces as he lands awkwardly, gasping he realizes in horror that hes knocked the wind from his lungs. The grenade goes off sending shrapnel in all directions, a piercing high frequency sound causes a now semi conscious Felco to close his eyes while shielding his face. Both Stormtroopers yell at Felco but he is unable to hear them at all, currently in shock from the shock wave of the blast. TK-226 covers TK-422 as he hurries towards the Insurgent Commander. The Commander reaches behind his back just as TK-422 is in range.

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge Mm6z5O0

Suddenly Felco can hear terrifying screams coming from outside the doorway accompanied with blasterfire. Two of the Insurgents began firing towards the doorway. Both men drop dead as red lines rip through their frontal lobes. In panic the third Insurgent stops firing at TK-226 crouchs to avoid retaliation, and charges through the doorway. His body is flung back inside the room kicking and screaming with supernatural velocity. His momentum carries him to his horror through the large view port glass, hurtling him 23 stories down. A crimson red arc of light decapitates the remaining insurgents near the doorway, dropping their bodies to their knees while still holding their weapons.

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge 0SHfqdT
((Rhythmic Breathing)) Attend to his needs Commander, if he can be saved do so. Despite his current condition he and his men have served the Empire well.

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge YymwDgp
Sir Yes Sir! Requisition the medical team right away!

((Rhythmic Breathing)) Commander Chase...

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge QZodUaK
Yes Lord Vader?

((Rhythmic Breathing)) This man is now under your direct command. See to it that he is promoted to Second Lieutenant.

Very good Sir, it will be done. ((nods pivots and directs his men to administer medical needs to Felco))

((Rhythmic Breathing)) You were unwise to send such an inexperienced officer...

My Lord his Sgt. was killed, Officer Candidate Felco was the only officer in the vacini-

Excuses are not permitted within the Empire ((Rhythmic Breathing)) You should have led the assault yourself.
Yes... Sir. ((swallows & nods slowly))

His success not your unwillingness to resolve the task yourself is the only reason why you are alive. Do not fail me again, Commander...((Rhythmic Breathing))

Yes, yes Sir. Thank you!! ((nods quickly))

Excerpt from STAR WARS: Jedi Purge AoIcHyJ

The Emperor's Emissary swings his direction to the doorway followed quickly by the 501st. Felco's stabilized body is carried to Commander Chases transport. He is prepped for cybernetic surgery, and put to sleep. The Rebel Commander is brought to Lord Vader's Lambda Class Shuttle, which quickly is propelled into the upper atmosphere. Both TK-266 and TK-422 carry the supplies from the lower supply room and all other information to Commander Chases transport. Commander Chase reviews her list of stormtrooper candidates in an effort to decide on who is best qualified to be added to the Second LT's squad...